Thursday 27 April 2017

Disney Day 9: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

I feel like I had been bracing myself for this day the whole of my Disney holiday. I'd researched so much into MVMCP, obsessed over a tonne of pictures of snow falling over Main Street, and now here we were, about to embark on our very own Christmas party.

In the morning we chilled, in fact I have no recollection of what we actually did, no photo evidence either which tells me it wasn't anything too exciting.

We made our way over to Magic Kingdom for 4pm (when the party gates officially opened) and made use of the quiet queue times. The real party didn't kick off till 7pm so we grabbed a starbucks and just took in the atmosphere and Christmas decorations.


As the sun set we rode specific rides which gave perfect views over MK. Everything looked so pretty all lit up!

We watched a tonne of shows, and saw the Christmas version of wishes. The castle looked perfect adorned in icicles, and I got goose bumps as they played Mariah Carey's 'All I want for Christmas'!  The parade was great - full of characters in their festive attire singing Christmas songs, it really helped me to get into the festive spirit, despite the heat!

 
 

We visited most food points during the night and collected our free cookies, festive egg nog drinks and snow domes.


We managed to cram so much into the night, it was well worth the money. Definitely yet another bucket list tick!


 






Stay tuned for day 10!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig