Sunday 26 July 2015

My Top 5 To Do List: Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida.

In less than 5 weeks I am jetting off to Florida. Excited I am! As per, I've done loads of research to ensure we get the most out of our time. I've already got a rough itinerary ready so I thought I'd share with you my top 10 aims of each park that we will be visiting. Bare in mind I only visited 2 years ago so this may be different to if I was visiting for the first time!

1. Ride 'Rip, Ride, RockIt'. This is the only ride I refused to go on throughout all of the parks. The initial vertical track that you slowly go up just gave me the shivers so I had to pass and let my boyfriend and sister-in-law ride it together instead. I was told you get to pick your own music track whilst you ride which sounds pretty good!

2. Watch Universal's Superstar Parade - we didn't do this last time, and although it's full of Nickelodeon characters (I.e. spongebob squarepants, the minions etc) it would be nice to say Ive seen it.

3. Ride Transformers. We were there last time when this ride opened for the very first time, but as you can imagine queues were ridiculous, so this is definitely a must this time!

4. Have a dining experience at Mythos restaurant. Universal aren't as clued up on the old themed restaurants as Disney are. They have themed cafes but a proper unique table service is quite hard to find in both universal parks. This one caught my eye though, its got great reviews so I cant wait to give it a go!

5. Go and watch 'Fear Factor Live'. We never got chance to do this last time. It states 'put yourself to the test at the most extreme audience participation ever'. I usually have knowing that there's a chance I could be picked, but I've seen footage of this and it looks good... I'll just make sure I sit at the back!





Obviously there is so much more to do but this is my top 5 'to do' list for this year!

Have you been to Universal Studios before? Do you have any recommendations?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love rip ride rockit, really fun but make sure you choose your song in time otherwise it defaults to a random which has happened to me a few times! Haha. Have you been you Simpsons land before? I went there last year and it was really fun, loved having a Flaming Moe in Moe's! Have a great holiday x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig