Thursday 26 March 2015

Review: March's Degustabox

This month's box was filled with lots of exciting products.. I say exciting because the majority were naughty foods, or foods that had flavours that sounded so yummy and completely up my street!



Lets take a closer look...



Jordan's 'Lighter' Granola (Strawberry & Blueberry) £3.69
First of all, Degusta must have read my mind. I only went food shopping last night and didn't pick up any cereal. I love Jordan's, and I love granola too, especially when mixed with a nice natural or fruity yogurt. This strawberry and blueberry flavor intrigues me as well!

Nativa Sweetner £2
This 100% naturally sourced alternative to artificial sweetner is right up my street seeing as though I'm on SW. I don't often have hot drinks but when I do I'm a pain for putting 2 1/2 sugars in, so this will help me to be a little more healthier. The sugar is in separate sachets (like you'd get in a cafĂ©). There are only 10 sachets in here and 1 sachet = 1 teaspoon so unfortunately I don't think these will last me too long.

Kent's Kitchen 'Posh Noodles' £1.75
These low fat noodles are perfect for on the go. The flavor is spicy Szechuan so I can't wait to try a new flavor out. They only require hot water so are perfect for work.


Crabbies Fruit (alcohol) in Raspberry &Rhubarb, and Black Cherry - £1.50 each
Firstly, anything with Rhubarb in makes my ears prick up. I love the stuff. These flavours remind me how close summer is and I think they would be perfect ice cold, sat in the garden on a summers day... although I'm not sure I can wait that long to try!

Juiceburst (in Mango & Lime, and Cranberry) £1.25 each
I love fruit drinks. I live off these kinda fluids so I was pretty excited when I saw these, especially a drink with mango in (one of my fave fruits!). I'll be taking these to work with me to keep me hydrated throughout the day.

BBQUE - £3.99
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the uniqueness and quality of this bottle.. especially because its a sauce as well! I love BBQ sauce and yet again, only decided last night that we need some more and then this landed on my doorstep today. perfect timing! Because this doesn't have preservatives it has a fairly short life-span of only 3 months, although I'm sure due to the lack of preservatives this stuff is going to taste amazing! Best get dipping!



Brioche Pasquier Baked Bread Bites - 50p each
When I first opened my box, I ate a packet of these first. They reminded me BBQ/bacon flavoured croutons. Very nice for a quick snack and a great alternative to crisps.

Bassetts Jelly Babies berry mix - £1.48
When I first saw these I was beginning to wonder why a packet of jelly babies were included in this months box, after all, these have been around for years and years. Then I looked closer and realized they have released a new pack that is full with just the popular flavours of jelly babies (Blackcurrant, raspberry and strawberry). I'm not a huge fan of jelly babies but I thought this was a perfect idea and think they should do this with more sweets (fruit pastilles and wine gums, I'm looking at you!).

Lindor Assorted Mini Eggs £2 each
Degustabox were nice enough to include a few easter related items, and what better way to celebrate than with Lindt. This brand has got to be one of my favourite in terms of chocolate. The packs are full of dark, milk and white chocolate eggs, filled with that creamy lindor goodness that melts in your mouth every time.

Maynards Sour Patch - £1
I'm sure these have been around a while now, but nonetheless, everyone loves a sweet and sour sweet! Perfect for that sugar fix!

A perfect box for March and one I can't wait to try the products from.

For those that don't know, Degustabox is a monthly food subscription box delivered to your door. You receive 10-12 items and it allows you to maybe be a little more adventurous and try something out of your comfort zone... you never know, you maybe surprised! Not only that, but how exciting is it to receive a box full of unknown food to your door every month?! I get more excited about this than my beauty subscription!

Degustabox is £12.99 (inc P&P), however I have a £3 discount code that you can use at checkout to get your box for just £10! Code - TETO2


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig