Tuesday 27 January 2015

Sass & Belle Wishlist | Home Interior

A fair few months ago I discovered Sass & Belle when watching someone's Youtube video.. and ever since I've been lusting after some of their items on there. The great thing is a lot of it is affordable yet cute at the same time.. perfect for me! I know this shabby chic style isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I personally love it. I find it very feminine and elegant. If you prefer something a little less girly, there are other styles on Sass & Belle which I'm sure you'll love!

Here are just some of the things I have on my wishlist..
Untitled #41

Which is your favourite?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sass & Belle have some such cute pieces! I wish I had my own place so that I could decorate it all with these lovely things. I love the little suitcase/boxes. They are adorable in the pastel colours! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig