Tuesday 10 June 2014

Review: Tropical Breeze Bouquet

Which girl doesnt love fresh flowers around the house to brighten their day up? Unless your allergic of course, in that case, unlucky.

I was recently sent a gorgeous bouquet of flowers* from bunches summer range.  Having never dealt with their company before, I can honestly say what fantastic customer service they have as well as fast FREE delivery. Not forgetting to mention the free chocolates you recieve with all online purchases.


Firstly,  can I just say, the name 'Tropical Breeze' is bloody marvellous for a bunch of flowers. Every time I hear those words my imagination instantly takes me to a deserted paradise island, sun beaming down and the warm ocean breeze whipping my hair. Ah, take me there!

The flowers consisted of orange germini, orange lilies,  yellow carnations and a lot of foliage.  Orange flowers arent something I'd normally go for, Im more of a pink/pastel kinda girl when it comes to flowers, but these soon grew on me looking pretty in my hallway.

A lot of the flowers still had closed buds on when I received them (see above) which meant they'd last longer, and they did. 2 weeks later and I've only just thrown them out today! Just don't tell Mike I've stained his t.shirt in the process from the lilies. Whoops!

 
 

I'd definitely recommend bunches for any celebrations.  Their earliest delivery date is always really good for those that leave presents till the last minute! They have a large selection to choose from, including house plants, gift sets and balloons too. Go on... make someones day!

Here they are beginning to open up!



I'm always sad to see fresh flowers wilt but it only means more pretty flowers will take their place :-)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig