Friday 23 August 2013

Lifestyle - Instagram it! August Week 3

This last week has been manic. It's consisted of planning a surprise buffet for my boyfriends 30th (and everything that could have gone wrong, DID go wrong!), presents, balloons, a 2 night trip to Manchester, afternoon tea, cocktails, a motorway break down (my car really doesn't like motorways!) and a whole lot more!

Although its been full of exciting things, I'm also glad to see the back of it, just to feel the pressure and stress ease a little off my shoulders.. aahhh...


Top Left - This months Birchbox. Very impressed!
Top Right - These little biscuits are the ones you get next to your latte/hot chocolate/coffee in cafes. Yum yum yum!
Bottom Left - Just before I devoured this Keylime Pie whilst eating out with my family
Bottom Right - I love this stuff! A little bit goes such a long way and creates so many bubbles! Needless to safe I'm using in sparingly!


Left - Afternoon Tea at The Radisson Blue Edwardian in Manchester (review coming soon!).
Top right - Thought it'd be rude not to include the boy on his 30th, enjoying a glass of rose at The Alchemist, Manchester.
Bottom right - We stayed at The Midland on our stay in Manchester. We got a free upgrade to the superior room. Review of this hotel coming soon.

Only 1 more week of August left? Craaazy! I'm sad that summer's almost over - it's gone SO fast!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I would love a night away in a hotel! Also I am a complete biscuit addict lol!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig