Wednesday 14 August 2013

Lifestyle - Instagram it! August Week 2

As promised, for the month of August I am giving you a weekly insight into my day to day life!

Here's what I got up to this past week...



Top left was a lovely surprise last Wednesday morning. I woke up and went downstairs as usual to find this lovely bunch of flowers sat on my kitchen windowsill with a note next to it from my boyfriend. He had finished a night shift a few hours before and popped to the supermarket before I woke up. He has never bought me flowers outside of celebrations (i.e. birthdays and valentines) so this was a lovely surprise and made me smile :-)
Top Right - NOTD - BarryM's gelly nail paint in 'Blueberry' with BarryM's 'Liquorice' on top from their confetti range. This is a new addition to my collection and I'm loving it!
Bottom left is self explanatory - August's GlossyBox. I wasn't overly impressed with this months but I don't expect fantastic boxes every month. Birchbox made up for it ;-)
Bottom right - I spent the majority of Sunday doing this - (not just this chair, I painted a few other bits too!) I think I'm going to get a nice Cath Kidston style seat pad to pop on this and pop it in my makeup room.


Top left - It was Monday, what more can I say - a dull Monday with nothing to photograph except my attraction to child-like juice drinks! I love Morrisons range - especially their marshmallow drink - if you like sweet juices, try this, its so yummy!
Right - A baboon on a day trip to Yorkshire Wildlife Park yesterday with work...
Bottom left - a nice surprise through the post today of a competition I won - bit of a random prize but some of this will come in handy for work, especially the stapler - all of ours in the office have broke!

So that's my last week in pictures!

Keep your eyes peeled for next week, I've got lots more planned!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig