Wednesday 25 July 2012

July's GlossyBox - Festival Season!

I'm not gonna babble with this post because I think you would have seen swarms of these posts now, I seemed to be a day late getting mine, but hey ho, its here now, and I'm impressed!


Contents :-
HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette ('Foxy'). I'm half and half with receiving this product. It was only the other day that I  said to my friend if there was one definite product I would repurchase from GB, that would be the HD brow kit
that I received approx 6 months ago. The downside to receiving this again is, purely that, getting the same
product twice (GB seem to have a habit of doing this now..). Secondly, although its a fab product and is worth
almost £20 alone, which almost pays twice over for the box, this one isn't in my colour so I probably will pass it on. I know you can use it as an eyeshadow too, but I have one too many eyeshadows now!
Clynol Salon Exclusive Enrich Colour Shampoo. I'm excited to try this product out as I know they use it in salons. My friend is a hairdresser and she swears by this stuff.
Monu Golden Glow face and body tan. I am pretty excited to try this out, although the colour of this kinda scares me!
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting (Irish Cream Pavlova). I like a good lip product, and although I'm more of a lipstick girl now than a lipgloss, this is still a cute little tube of lip 'frosting'. It smells delish (like sweeties!) and gives the most gorgeous tint to the lips.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion. I'm not a cream kinda girl, simply because I'm not very good at judging if they actually do what they claim. My skin always looks the same after using high-end creams, either that or I get a break-out! However now I'm getting older, I've told myself I need to invest and decide on a good skincare product for my skin.
Elizabeth Arden Exfoliating Cleanser, serum and lotion ('freebie'). I'll probably try this out tonight, because if I don't, I probably never will, sachets of things seem to get stuck in my drawer then thrown away..

All in all, although a repeat product, I love this box and will get some good use out of the stuff. Vegas is getting closer and closer so I'm looking for some good travel sized products to take away!

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting in 'Irish Cream Pavlova'




What did you think of this months Glossy Box?

SHARE:

1 comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig